To those of you who follow this blog, my apologies for failing to be diligent in updating it with “thought-provoking” words. Since I became engaged in September and have been working at The Alabama Baptist, certain things in my life have been neglected but not forgotten. However, I want to share some Web links with you of the writings I have been doing in the meantime. Come January, I will once again be jobless so I’m sure I will be writing more on this blog. I know that excites a few of you. 😉
Woman’s Missionary Union (WMU) — myMissionFulfilled
- “The Wise Shopper: How You Are Spending Your Money Does Matter.” (12/08/09) http://www.mymissionfulfilled.com/article.asp?id=1801
- “Praying for friends of other faith backgrounds.” (09/29/09) http://www.mymissionfulfilled.com/article.asp?id=1652
- Book review – Faces in the Crowd: Reaching Your International Neighbor for Christ http://www.mymissionfulfilled.com/article.asp?id=1570
- Book review – City Signals: Principles and Practices for Ministering in Today’s Global Communities http://www.mymissionfulfilled.com/article.asp?id=1571
- Book review – John Newton: From Disgrace to Amazing Grace http://www.mymissionfulfilled.com/article.asp?id=1572
The Alabama Baptist newspaper
- “Alabama Campers set records with projects.” (10/8/09) http://www.thealabamabaptist.org//print-edition-article-detail.php?id_art=13031
- “Green Valley Church’s RAs, GAs take fall festival to families in recovery program.” (10/29) http://www.thealabamabaptist.org//print-edition-article-detail.php?id_art=13263
- “State Baptist churches use variety of fall events to reach community.” (11/12) http://www.thealabamabaptist.org//print-edition-article-detail.php?id_art=13328
- “Grove Hill goes wet in first of several wet/dry elections.” (11/12) http://www.thealabamabaptist.org//print-edition-article-detail.php?id_art=1338
The listings for The Alabama Baptist are just a few of the more recent articles I have done. You can go to www.thealabamabaptist.org and search “Kristen Lindsey” to see more.
I also want to encourage you to check out The Manhattan Declaration at www.manhattandeclaration.org. This is a declaration that all Christians, no matter the denomination, need to together stand — stand for life, marriage and liberty. Please read the declaration and sign your name and be a part of a 21st century Christian movement in America.
May you experience God’s blessings in giving to others this Christmas season,